Sunday 21 September 2014

The Vampire Diaires season 6 spoilers to my opinion!

OK OK OK HOLD UP!  STELENA IS COMMING BACK!  No that's bad because I love STEROLINE.  Love triangle with Elena and Stefan and Caroline!  Are you kidding meh are you serious can I kill myself right now.  Damon and Elena are meant to be but STELENA Elena does not deserve Stefan's heart you want to know why because she crushed his heart in season 4!  This is messed and Damon and Bonnie I cant wait to see how this works out!  I mean really BAMON.  I think that's messed n=because then there will be a love triangle with Freaking Jeremy and Bonnie and Damon!  Bonnie will never do this to Jeremy or would she?

This picture is beautiful but what bothers me is that Caroline is lying on the floor all alone.  I am sticking with STEROLINE LAWAYS AND FORVER!!!!!  And do you see that beautiful full moon at the back and speaking of that Tyler has to be careful not to turn back into a wolf because we all know what happened when he has to break all his bones he's not going to go through that horror journey of his that he has had.  And hoping there will be a return of Klaus then Klaroline will be BACK HELL YES!!!!!!!!  And The Originals is going good I mean its so touching with the baby Hope <3  Well we will have to see right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment