Monday 15 September 2014

Which one is better the book or the show?

Well we all have read the book already and watch the show so which one do you think is better?  Well the books came before the show but I think whats really messed is that in the books they said that Damon and Bonnie was together or something but well you would know that we never knew the characters before the show even know that you can literally visualize the story! Anyways the books VS the Show? Which one do you prefer the best? To be honest since I can see the show every time in my whole life I say the show is better because its just awesome and I am not a big fan of the books!
So leave a comment below and pick which one you prefer the BEST!
                                                             BOOKS VS SHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment