Sunday 21 September 2014

What does it feel to lose someone you love or liked or knew!!!

Its feels bad to be left alone!!!  It feels bad to lose someone you care about!   I mean you feel bad and you feel like you can just go back intone and fix everything back to the way it was!   Well here's today's post I never want to loose someone close to meh and even if you love that person and care about then you can end up loading them instead at the end!  In the vampire diaries so many ppl lost thee loved ones I mean I lost my little bunny max and I did well probably lose someone like right now and I don't think I can fix that Becasue everytine I think about it the more I feel bad for my self and start to cry and regret what I have done!  They say sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will always hurt well ya there right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment