Tuesday 1 July 2014

Damon coming back as a human?!?

Is it true for The Vampire Diaries S:6 since we all saw Damon and Bonnie died and vanished some where on to the other side I have read that on many many sites and pages that Damon and Bonnie will be appearing in season 6 and that surprisingly to say Damon is going to return to mystic falls as a plain HUMAN BEING!!  Which to me and Anne others is very bad news you know why it's because Damon is awesome being a vampire but can't he age and die just like how Katherine did?  Even thought I am in love with Stefan Damon is still cute and awesomeness!!  But there is something I want to figure out what will happen to Damon and Bonnie I mean since Bonnie is the anchor and she died is she going to still be the anchor or back to a witch or something or just a plain human??  We are left to so much questions that only the cast and producers can answer to all I have to say is that The Vampire Diaries S:6 will premiere in October 2nd on Thursday At 8:00 pm and it's so exiting so catch you later on my next post so keep in touch!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment