Thursday 3 July 2014

Why do people want to be a Vampire?

Well why do you want to be a vampire?  Well to be honest I want to be a vampire Becasue their abilities or survivial!! They have great supernatural abilities like speed, hearing from far, compelling others, strength, and their abilities to fly! It all sounds very cool but the disadvantage  of being a vampire is blood!  Your goof to have to crave for it every single day and you will have to stay away from your loved ones and you need to control your eager for BLOOD!!!!!  But what would you do if you were a vampire though?  Honestly I will run crazy and compell people to do my dirty work after I will drink their blood after I will go to a racing competition and use my speedy ness and win after if someone is gossiping about meh or anyone I will use my enchanted hearing whatever abilitie and then I will hear what they are saying and stuff like that and most important kill the people I don't like!!!!!  Being a Bampire would be a great experience if you get hurt you will heal back but we have to be careful of WOOD!!!!  So that's why people want to be Vampires and stuff like that but remember of you feel like it's time to let go you can always switch off your humanity!!!  But remember you always need to think about your loved ones and what would you do to them!!! So those are all the reason so that's it for today!!!!   Teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment