Wednesday 2 July 2014

Things I like about Caroline!

In the beginning Caroline was a bossy girl who was mean and very very eager to get a boy which she was very desperate! But she did have a soft side.  She cared for her friends and family but she can be very mean.  Ever since she became a vampire she imprved in her personality she changed and she is more strong and mature.  She knows what's right and she isn't that mean girl anymore and she is not bossy but she can get mean when some one pisses her off!!!!!  She nbuild character in her self and each day she learns new things and she protects her lived ones and when she has to do slmething she goes and do it and she follows her heart! And the best thing yet she never turned off her humanity yet since season 2-5 so basically for 3 years she had a really good life and she was ready for what's going to happen and she became a happy little unicorn she cared about life in the future and collage she was a little sunshine cookie seller girl she is now sweet and caring but as I said she can be mean when some one pisses her off!! She is beatiful and awesoem and she is loving she protects her and she never died exept for once but as a vampire never so if I know there was trouble I would be next to her so that she can protect meh!!!  But I really like Caroline in realz to as in Candice Accola and she is beatiful with her awesome blonde hair and did you know that when she had red hair she was in Hannah Montana playing as one pf the back up singers cause you know I'm real life she is a singer and I love her song " jealousy"!!!  Caroline is very smart and awesoem and she is funny and weird sometimes but she is one oft favorite characters in The Vampire Doaries and I myself is the #1 FAN of The Vampire Diaries ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😊😊😊!!! So those are all the reason why I love Caroline so teehee and I am out♥️♥️😀 but just to say if she was ever readjg this ( Candice Accola ) just to tell you I love you and you inspire meh in so many ways ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😘😘😘😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment