Friday 4 July 2014

What do you predict what's going to happen in season 6 for The VampireDiaries?!?

What I think about season 6 is that obviously Damon and Bonnie are going to come back because they are the main characters but the thing we are left with is how would they come back?!?  But poor Elena and Jeremy they both lost their loved ones ( Damon & Bonnie )!!!  It's not fair to Jeremy cause he lost Bonnie the 2nd time now and Elena only been with Damon for a while now and us but what I do predict is that there will be a whole new log of drama and realationships ships and I am saying that because how will Alaric react to Enzo?!?  And then there is Tyler damn he is not hybrid nothing but now he is human but he does have weeworld gene but type better watch out before he kills someone and I don't think he wants to be back a werewolf Becasue we know he doesn't want to go through all that pain all over again!!!!!!!!!!  And then I am thinking Stefan about him loosing Damin and Lexi!!!!!  I am so sad for him Becasue Stefan lost his brother and Stefan didn't even say goodbye to Damon neither did he!!!  They did not even see each other cause it was too late and that's what makes meh so sad!!!!!!  And I did hear that a new character will be introduced in The Vampire Diaries Season 6!!!!  And Tyler, Matt or Jeremy might even get a chance with her or something but honestly I really hop Matt gets her Becasue he has been alone for a long time and how could you not love his little blue eyes!!!!!!!!  And then I am mostly thinking about Damon and Bonnie!!!!  How will they get back but yes this is how I think all there exprecians will be when they see Damon and Bonnie back again:  oh my god Damon and Bonnie we've missed you and then they all start crying after Stefan goes up to Damon and cries too after they hug eachother oh my god now I think I am going to cry its so touching and The Vampire Diaries is basically my whole life!!!!!  But I am scared for what will happen but I am not scared for what their about to do when they find Luke and Liv Becasue they will get it for not letting Damon PASS THROUGH!  Let's just see what happened to them!!!  Now Stefan and Caroline and we can fully say and tell that they have been building a realationships and so on but they both should just go for it I mean in my opinion who cares if Elena is Stefan's ex she broke his heart and who cares if Elena is Caroline's best friend you don't need anyone's opinion or permission to be together love is love so leave it!!!!!!   Love is what keeps us together!!!  And I love The Vampire Diaries it's my everything and I had already said that but my dream is to meet The Vampire Diaries cast!!!!   I mostly want to meet Nina Donrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley and last Candice Accola!!!!  And one more thing I don't think Enzo and Alaric will come to a good start much so let's see how that all goes but I hop Luke and Liv DIES!!!  Ok that's it for today later! Teehee

Paul Wesley this is for you <33333333333333333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment