Tuesday 1 July 2014

Summer Vacation

So what does it mean to you by "Summer Vacation"?!?  We'll to all if us it means FREE TIME!! But you will miss your friends and well sown of your teachers!! But to me honestly there was a lot of drama and gossip and fights going on in the class but you know I had to deal with it.  But I will share one thing with you and here is a question I have for you! What do you do if you know a couple of guys who are all friends that likes you and you had to choose what would you do if your were in that situation?  Honestly I am in the situation but guess what you have to deal with it!!  But whatever.  But honestly some people are just too rude when they come to a new school they first start off with an act of being a new shy person who does not know anything at all but later in they year you can see little pieces and puzzles of there life's of who they really are so just watch out they would bully others and you don't know if you would be next and don't get too close I made that mistake and I would never take that risk ever again!! So just watch out to know who are your real friends and your fake!!!!  So just watch out that my advice and choose the right friends ok cussed people make to many mistakes!! And honestly I had it but if there is more bullying for my next grade guess what someone is going to loose a face seriously!!!!!   So where was I just to say bullies you can't beat us cause GAS PEDAL!!!!!!!  So wiggle like your trying to wiggle your butt off don't you think I wanna smash me off!?! Teehee ♥️Later😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 love all moi fans ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment