Tuesday 1 July 2014

How do you feel about Elena breaking Stefan's heart in The Vampire Diaries in S:4 Episode 10?

So in The Vampire Diaries in Season 4 episode 10 Elena broke Stefan's heart because she was in love with Damon! Rebekah compelled them to say there feelings and when Rebekah offered Stefan to erase his memories of Elena as in every kiss, every moment they had spent Stefan said yes by Rebekah laughed in his face and said no.  I know that they are on Season 6 now but the way how Elena broke his heart and just to say ever since Elena first kissed Damon I really got mad because she became a back stabbing liar and a cheating vampire girl that was really confused but honestly I would choose Stefan because you know he is moi boy you know what I am saying!  But I do like DELENA Becasue Damon and Elena do make a great couple because Caroline and Stefan are better together and atleast Caroline wouldn't do anything to hurt him and Caroline is always there for Stefan also like Lexi and in season 5 episode 22 home Lexi knew that something was going to happen with Sterolines ( Stefan and Caroline's ) relationship and she knew something was going on but I do like Elena still but she is not one of my favorite characters.  Stefan and Caroline are my favorite characters.  But I am really mad at Elena she is pretty mean after she became a vampire and the way how her reaction to Stefan dying comparing to Caroline's reaction to Stefan dying!!! Caroline was the one who was crying and she was sad and when Elena saw him this is what she said " oh my god Stefan!"  And Caroline poor Caroline saw him die when he got his geart ripped out she was crying and screaming for help but Elena she is umm messed with what she wants but Nina dobrev (Elena) she is really pretty and a very good actress and I love her in real she is awesome!!!!!!!  But yes I do feel sorry for Stefan so that's it for today!!!!
     -teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment